Monday, August 11, 2014

Where have we been??

Pin It Now!      Well I should start by telling everyone that the Ridberg house has big news..... we have a new baby on the way! So I have been sick, sick, sick. I'm now 16 weeks and I am assuming I will be better by 20 weeks just like last time. The good news is my energy is coming back and so is my taste for food!!
Due 1/24/15

     Cooking has been HARD, and thank goodness I have a wonderful husband who has stepped up and made Bennett food. I'm also very thankful that I've stored most of our favorite recipes on this blog. We have been buying lots of Larabars (we buy the ones without peanuts), and getting take out from Luna's Living Kitchen. I'm so grateful for a place like Luna's they are a vegan organic cafe here in Charlotte. They also offer delicious take home products and since they make everything in house they can tell you exactly what's in it!!


     So now we are getting back into the grove of things. I'm done surviving on cinnamon raisin bagels with plain cream cheese (the bagel is bad I know) and fresh fruit. Our eating has not been perfect the last 10 weeks, and I will be the first to confess. I hope you will all keep reading about our adventures and try out new recipes with me. I was having so much fun and hope to continue with it.


     We don't really have food pictures to share but we do have some summer fun to share. Stay cool and I will post some yummy recipes later this week!

    ~Brooke


B and his buddy Lachlyn

Cheese!

Dad just couldn't hold off on a set of clubs

Carolina Panther's Fan Fest with friends!

Happy 4th of July! 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment