Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Our Fall Vacation

Pin It Now!
      It feels so weird to be back into the real world this week! We left last Tuesday to go visit family in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was an awesome vacation. This is such an amazing place to visit for those of you that have never been. This time of year they have their Balloon Fiesta. And for those of you that follow me on instagram you got to see a few snapshots of what we were up to. My Aunt Patty and cousin Chelsea live out their. My other cousin Megan (patty's daughter) and her husband Mikey came into town while we were there too. It was a full house, and so much fun!





Best Buddies, and Twins! 





B and Aunt Patty


Loves a car! 

Aunt Patty, Mikey, Chelsea, Megan, B, me and Chris

Bennett was so happy in my late Uncle Mark's car! We love and miss him so much

Cousin Chelsea and Bennett

Made it to the pumpkin patch!!





     So grateful for our family! I learned a lot about cooking from my aunt Patty so it was really fun to get back in the kitchen with her. I will post more recipes soon, but for now I just wanted to catch you all up on where we have been this past week.


No comments:

Post a Comment