Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Our New Addition

Pin It Now!
     What a wonderful start to the new year.... we have added a sweet little baby boy to our family! His name is Griffin Christopher and he arrived on 1/11/15 weighing 6lb 5oz.

     I can not believe that it is already April, and I have been away from here for almost 4 months. We have not taken a break from cooking, but finding time to share it with anyone besides the family is not always easy to do. Sleep has now returned to our house and I couldn't be happier.  I can finally cook and write all about it. There is a ton to share!







 
    Our sweet boy Bennett turned 2 in March! It's so hard to believe I had 2 kids under 2 at one point. (insert hair pulling out) Luckily no one has told B that he should start acting terrible. It's hard to believe it was 2 years ago our lives changed forever in the best way possible. That also means it's been almost 2 years since I've decided to learn to cook. Things are becoming tastier everyday!
 
      Tomorrow I turn another year older (YIKES!) , and figured I would close out 30 by sharing a glimpse into what's going on at home. I look forward to this next year and all the fun recipes to come.   Thanks for stopping in to see what we are up to and I hope you will follow our journey.

~xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment