Monday, December 1, 2014

5 Fun Stocking Stuffers For The Foodie In Your Family

Pin It Now!

    Well, here we are December 1st! Yikes how did we already get to the last month of the year? If you are like me I always try to give gifts that are thoughtful. Sometimes I get stumped and I just can't help but buy the basic sweater for someone. I just cross my fingers I will think of something better the next year. (insert shrug) 

   So over the next couple of weeks I hope to put together some fun gift ideas for you or someone you love. I love stockings so I thought this is a good place to start. 

1. Cheese Knives- We love cheese plates in our house. It honestly does make a difference when you have nice knives. You can always pair with a fun Cheese board that you wrap and put under your tree. 

2. Clip and Drain Strainer- I have one of these and love it. It is easy to clean and doesn't take up lots of room like your colander does. This is a great gift for the pasta lover in your family! 

3. A Face Mug- How fun is this mug? My hubby loves cookies and milk, so when I found this it was a must buy. I like to give silly gifts that serve a purpose and this is both of those. 

4. Odor Rub Away Bar- This is on my list this year! I hate having hands that stink. Especially if I have to go to work after putting dinner in the crock pot. Who wants to get their hair done by someone who smells like onions? The reviews also say it makes great deodorant, I will let you decide that for yourself. 

5. Classic Zester- This is the most practical choice on my list. I use ours all of the time so if you don't already have this you need it! Not only do we use it for lemons and limes, but for cheese too. 


     Happy shopping everyone! 

xo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment