Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cheesebuger or Hamburger Wraps

Pin It Now!

     One of my old bad habits was a place called Showmars. They sell this cheeseburger pita, and I used to love it. Now I would prefer to stay away from fast food, but I don't see any reason why I can't recreate an old favorite. That way I know I'm using organic ingredients, high quality meat and no gross oils and chemicals fast food places sometimes add. These were so easy to make and every family member can customize what they would like in their wrap. From start to meal time this took about 30 minutes. I even had time to make some yummy sweet potato chips.


Burger Wraps/Panini
what you need:
1lb ground beef
1/2 a white onion (diced)
2 garlic cloves (diced) 
2Tbsp worcestershire sauce
black pepper
whole wheat tortillas
optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, avocado, cheese, mustard, ketchup, green chilies

what to do:
1. dice onion and garlic with your Oxo Food Chopper 
2. In a large skillet add beef, onion, garlic, worcestershire sauce, and a dash of pepper. Cook over medium heat until meat is brown. 
3. Add meat and whatever toppings you'd like to your whole wheat tortilla. Wrap and tuck ends
4. I HIGHLY recommend preheating a panini maker and cooking your wrapped burger. It is so tasty and delicious. Enjoy!!



I hope everyone is having an awesome week so far! 



No comments:

Post a Comment