Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coo-Coo for Coconut Oil

Pin It Now!


Let me start by saying I LOVE this stuff. I'm always worried Bennett having good fat in his diet that doesn't come from meat or animal byproducts. Make sure to buy Organic Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil. This stuff is full antioxidants, and will actually help you stay full longer.

** Fun Facts About Coconut Oil**
Can replace Butter in baking
Can replace olive oil in all of your favorite recipes
Can be cooked to really high temperatures safely
Great for baking or grilling with fish
Awesome Popcorn Topping
Add a tsp. to your next green smoothie

has wonderful beauty benefits:
conditioning treatment
shaving oil
head to toe body moisturizer 

So next time you are in the oil isle pick some up! I would love to hear about all the fun everyone has with this oil. 

~Brooke



1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. coconut oil

    ReplyDelete