Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pin It Now!

Beginner: a person who is beginning something or doing something for the first time. 

      The word I would use to best describe myself at this moment, beginner. I am so excited about my new adventures in life. It's also scary to describe myself at 29 nine years old as a beginner. There are many parts of my life that are settled, seasoned and calm. When it comes to feeding my family and having a clean lifestyle once again I am a beginner. I am journaling this adventure to hopefully inspire one person to do the same for their family.  Please know that this has been a gradual change for our family. Weeding through everything there is to know is extremely time consuming and overwhelming! 

      My inspiration? Just a sweet little boy that came into our life 1 year and 12 days ago. My husband and I instantly fell in head over heels in love with him. Shortly after Bennett was born I felt this overwhelming need to provide the best start in life for him. As a baby your job is to eat, sleep, poop and learn about your world. So many of those things involve what we consume. That is when I knew I better start my research and learn my stuff about proper nutrition. I never knew there was so much to know. 

     Now everyone knows where I'm starting from. There will be times I'm wrong or focused on the wrong thing. We can all learn together and hopefully there is comfort in knowing it's ok to not know everything. 

~Brooke

P.S. I'd like to introduce you to my inspiration. Bennett! 


One Year Later, So Big!!


No comments:

Post a Comment